Hey all!! I wanted to take a little of your time and tell you a bit about Lilla Rose Hair Accessories, specifically the Flexi Clip. No I am not currently a consultant, but I am seriously in love with these clips! They are still relatively new to me, but I already use them almost every day and have found different and fun uses for them. Continue reading to learn more about these awesome clips and have a chance to win one of your own!
REASONS WHY I LOVE THE LILLA ROSE FLEXI CLIP:
- Super cute. They come in a variety of colors and themes!
- No hair pulling when you wear them. Normal clips sometimes pull out your hair when you take them out. The Flexi clips just use a simple pull of the clasp and they are out of your hair.
- No need to constantly adjust them. With hair ties or ponytail holders you have to keep taking them out to rewrap them or adjust them in your hair. Flexi clips stay put! Even if you are exercising!
- They are super durable. You will never have to worry about a Flexi clip ever wearing out or breaking on you. The wire used on them is musical wire (think pianos) and they can bend and nothing will really affect them.
- They come in any size you will ever need (mini, xs, sm, med, lg, xl, mega) I didn’t think anything would fit my bun. My hair is super thick and the largest size (mega) fits my bun perfectly. I no longer use hair ties for it.
- Pricing. Now when you first look at these and if you are a cheapo like I am, the prices may throw you off a bit. However, if you think about how long these clips will last you and how often you will use them instead of having to buy multiple packs of clips or hair ties after they break or snap on you, they are totally worth it.
- They can be used on other things besides hair!! I have a super cute example below of how I used a Lilla Rose Flexi Clip as clasp on a crochet belt that I made! These clips also work well on scarves, headwraps, hats, even as bag closures if you crochet or knit!
NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF!
The Black Friday Sale is from midnight Friday through the end of the day Sunday!
If you would like to look at these marvelous hair accessories, click HERE and take advantage of the sale! These make fabulous gifts, so get some quick Christmas gifts while shopping online. Easy peasy!
**Leah is also having a deal for anyone who spends $40 this weekend! Spend $40 and get a free flexi! *when spending $40, please contact her to claim your free flexi!*
Also, the lovely Leah of Lilla Rose~Creative Threads has offered a free flexi clip to one of my readers! If you would like a chance to win a Flexi clip of your very own ($16 or less value) click on the Rafflecopter link to enter!